My whole March holiday was gone with the wind. And the sun, the sea, and sand.
First, Leadership camp. It was not what I thought it would be. It was rather FUn, hanks to the coughcough CRS! Victoria, Michelle and I! Woohooo, CRs all the way man! The loud and queer people with odd tan lines. Yeh.
--
5 day regatta over. Did really badly, but hey! I beat Stupida (You knnow why I dint get sunburnt? [why?] Cos I put on lots of makeup! giggles) in two races.
I will never forget the second last start/ race. Val was asleep, I dint hear the horn and then I saw the Bytes moving towards the start line,I was like, "When did the horn blow?" Most Bytes went off the start line and I was still making my way to the start line, -.-"
Not very good.
Face is peeling, very very charred legs.
I WANT TO PEEL THE SKIN ON MY NOSE AS IF IT WAS A STICKER/PLASTER/OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. I JUST WANT TO PEEL IT IN ONE PIECE.
Things people said/did about my face in school today:
Ms Shanti, "Yes, you should go to the toilet and apply some gel.", "give it a week, it'll disappear."
Ms Chye, "Eyeer, war zone ah."
Joanne Denise paranjothy, " OMG Hidayah! You're almost as black as me!"
Hannah Yukon, "I want to put the gel on for you! Aahhh, so fun!"
Most of the people, "Can I touch your nose?" "Can I help you peel it?"
Weird people, even weirder reactions.
--
Thank goodness Cikgu Zu dint come. I dint do her dear composition. Its so bloody difficult cos its in Malay. And I suck in Malay. Its about some stupid princess's kingdom stuck underwater or something like that. The words are so difficult to understand.And also cos I had no time, I spent the time at home yesterday eating and eating and eating.
--
Argh, school's starting to be a drag. Its so boring nowadays. Project after project after project. Assignments piling up, one on top of another. Such a harebrained world this is.
--
I'm going to try and complete as much undone homework as I can.
This is so unfair, RG dont need to go to school today. Why/ They have the learning journey thing. This is what you get when you are too smart for your own good. Tsk tsk.
IT'S SO BLOODY HOT OUT THERE. I WAS ON THE VERGE OF TAKING OFF MY PINAFORRE AND WALKING AROUND IN MY RED FBTS AND BLOUSE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home